Activities don’t necessarily generate value, we need something more.
We don’t think to create value for our customers offering pre-packaged solutions.
OBSESSED BY QUALITY
Constant evaluation of opportunities to create and increase quality awareness.
for organizational development and management systems
Management systems are necessary and these dictate the method adopted by the Organization in order to meet the needs and expectations of the market in a systematic and structured way.
– Management & Organizational Consulting
– Recruitment consultancy Personnel Selection
– Talent management
– Business climate analysis
creating business games, role playing and business cases design
Intellectual capital is the main human resource employed by companies to provide their services and products, and it constitutes one of the main factors for adding value to modern businesses.
– Training Needs Analysis
– Planning and preparing programs and courses and evaluating their efficiency
– Planning, creating and evaluating business training systems
– Creating business games, drills and role-plays and designing business cases
for workplace health and safety
In order to run their activities, many companies are often required to provide evidence that they are in compliance with a number of legal requirements. For this reason, it is important to identify, organize and articulate evidence of such conformance through such activities as evaluation.
– Noise measurements
– Phonometric Expertises
– Acoustic reports
– Noise Impact Evaluation for production sites
“THE ONLY SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS AN ORGANIZATION’S ABILITY TO LEARN FASTER THAN THE COMPETITION”
Peter M. Senge